Monday, May 13, 2013

MMGM Links (5/13/13)

I leave for the S&S Summer Lovin' tour on Wednesday, and I have about 1, 432, 763 things to do before I go. So alas, still no MMGM. But I do have the links ready to go. (And warning: I have NO idea what my internet / schedule is going to be like for the next two Mondays while I'm on tour. So it's *possible* I won't be able to put links together. But I'll TRY)

Here are today's:*
- Natalie Aguirre is interviewing author Kelley Armstrong and giving away a copy of LOKI'S WOLVES. Click HERE for all the fun.  
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends THE YEAR THE SWALLOWS CAME EARLY. Click HERE to see what that's all about.    
- Michelle Mason is cheering for PLASTIC POLLY. Click HERE for her review. 
- Sue Heavenrich is captivated by THE UNIVERSE OF FAIR. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Gina Carey is singing praises for INSIDE OUT AND BACK AGAIN. Click HERE to read her review.  
 - Barbara Watson is highlighting the classic MRS. FRISBY AND THE RATS OF NIMH. Click HERE to see what she thought.  
- Mark Baker is spotlighting ALCATRAZ VS. THE SHATTERED LENS. Click HERE to see his review. 
- Michelle Isenhoff is spreading the love for THE SILVER CHAIR. Click HERE to see why she loves this classic. 
- Xander is rooting for MILA 2.0. Click HERE to see why he thinks it's not just for YA Readers. 
- Susan Olson is raving about THE SILVER TREE. Click HERE for her review.   
- Laurisa White Reyes is featuring THE SCORCH TRIALS--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details 
- Rosi Hollinbeck is championing NEW LANDS--with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details.   
- Michael Gettel-Gilmarten is making sure you all REMEMBER DIPPY. Click HERE to see why.   
- Chelanne Green is caught up in NAVIGATING EARLY. Click HERE for her review 
- Annie McMahon is soaring for THE BOY WHO FLEW WITH EAGLES. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Dorine White has an introduction to THE EMERALD RING blog tour. Click HERE to see what that's all about.
- Deb Marshall is an MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week. 
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week. 

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time

6 comments:

  1. Awesome you're going on tour, Shannon. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you keep up with all you have to do! Have a wonderful time on your tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have reviews posted on a fiction and nonfiction book about cheerleading today, plus the dates for MotherReader's 48 Hour Book Challenge at my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must work hard to find all these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless
    you

    Here is my web blog expert appliance repair Tampa Florida area

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3