Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Get ready for some Summer Lovin'!!!

Wow--I can't believe I leave for tour tomorrow! (And I can't believe how many things I have to do before I go--MEEP)

If you're in LA, San Francisco, Seattle, or Phoenix, here's all the awesome times and places that you can find me--along with Kimberly Derting, Morgan Matson, Jessi Kirby, Sarah Ockler, and Suzanne Young (I cannot believe how many cool names are in that sentence):


And we'll be giving out exclusive swag signed by all of us to everyone who comes:


 (plus there will be ramblings and shenanigans and all kinds of other hilarity you won't want to miss out on)

Hope to see some of you there!

And btw, I have LOTS of travel coming up over the next few months, so if you haven't already, make sure you check my appearances page. (I'll also be adding a few more things to it in the coming weeks, once I get final confirmation, so keep an eye out for that!)

Okay, I think that's everything. Now, BACK TO PACKING!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Have fun! Wish you were coming to Ann Arbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!! I should be able to make it to the Copperfield's event this Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! Hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad your not coming to Colorado. :(

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3