Thursday, April 18, 2013

Support Teen Literature Day!!!

For those of you who haven't heard, this week is National Library Week, which means there are all kinds of awesome Library related things happening. And today is one of my particular favorites: Support Teen Literature Day!

I'm sure there's all kinds of cool events going on all over the country/internetz, but one of my favorite is this:


You can click the photo if you'd like more info, but the basic idea is: print the bookplate, slip it in a YA book--ANY YA Book you want--and leave it somewhere for a reader to find*. I have several awesome books I can't wait to drop for readers. Watch my instagram/twitter feeds to see where they end up.

AND, here's another way I'm supporting Teen Literature today:



So if you live in SoCal, come join me, Debra Driza, and Gretchen McNeil at the Poway Library. We'll have candy!!!!

Hope to see some of you guys there. And I can't wait to see how many people #RockTheDrop

* In light of recent events in Boston, make sure you're very careful with how and where you drop the books, so no one might see them as an unattended package.

3 comments:

  1. Can't be there but wish you and Support Teen Literature Day all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apprеcіating thе time аnd energy you ρut into your site and detailed informаtion you offer.
    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't thе ѕamе outdated геhаsheԁ infoгmation.
    Wоnderful гeаd! І've saved your site and I'm inсluԁіng
    your RSS fееds to mу Gоoglе аccоunt.

    Overcoming Panic Attacks - Signs And Symptoms Of Panic Attacks And How To Stop Them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your oωn artіclе proνiԁeѕ vеrified useful
    to me personally. It’s eхtrеmely useful and you're obviously quite experienced in this field. You have popped my personal sight to be able to various thoughts about this topic with intriquing, notable and strong written content.

    My blog post ... Xenical
    Take a look at my website Xenical

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3