Monday, April 8, 2013

MMGM Links (4/8/13)

Ugh, sorry guys. I thought I'd be organized enough to put together an MMGM today, but alas, it was one of "those" weekends. So... here's the links, and we'll cross our fingers for a less hectic week next Monday:
- Natalie Aguirre is interviewing author Kit Grindstaff and giving away an ARC of THE FLAME AND THE MIST. Click HERE for details.  
- Mark Baker is featuring ALCATRAZ VERSUS THE KNIGHTS OF CRYSTALLIA. Click HERE to see what he thinks.  
- Barbara Watson is singing praises for CROW. Click HERE to see why.  
- Michael Gettel-Gilmarten is cheering for PALMETTOS PRINCESSES. Click HERE to see why.  
- Andrea Mack is championing MIRA'S DIARY: LOST IN PARIS. Click HERE to see her review.   
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends DESTINY, REWRITTEN. Click HERE to see what that's all about.  
- Susan Olson is spreading the love for BACK TO PAUL REVERE. Click HERE for her review. 
- Dorine White is has the PHEME THE GOSSIP Book Blast for you. Click HERE to see what that's all about. 
- Rosi Hollinbeck has a double review and giveaway. GINGERSNAP and ROADTRIP. Click HERE for details.   
- Laurisa White Reyes is introducing CLONEWARD BOUND. Click HERE for her thoughts.  
- Akossiwa Ketoglo is also featuring CLONEWARD BOUND--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details. 
- Deb Marshall is an MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week. 
- Michelle Isenhoff is always part of the MMGM fun. Click HERE to see what she's talking about today.  
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week. 

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!

*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time


  1. My first time joining in, and I missed the deadline! Here's my link. I review 3 MG books today - a realistic fiction, humor, and mystery

  2. It is aрpropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term anԁ it is
    time to be happy. I have гead this publish and if I could I ωish tο counsel уou few fascinatіng things or tipѕ.

    Maybe уοu сan write next articles refеrring to this
    article. I desire to learn even more issues about
    it! Clicking Here


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3