Monday, April 22, 2013

MMGM Links (4/22/13)


Sigh. I know I keep promising an MMGM, and I keep failing. I even had a guest post lined up today--and she even sent it to me on time. But Teen Book Con in Houston was a whirlwind of awesome that wiped. me. out. Pair that with major jetlag and I don't have the brain energy to assemble a proper post. So the guest post will be NEXT week. And today I just have links. 

(Also: I went to bed way earlier than I normally do, so if you're one of the people who send me their links later at night you won't be on the list. SORRY. Feel free to leave it in the comments)
- Joni Peterson joins the MMGM fun with a feature on GILDA JOYCE. Click HERE to welcome her to the group. 
- 11 year old Xander joins the MMGM fun too--with a feature on KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES (I just died of the happy). Click HERE to welcome him to the group.  
- Andrea Mack is gushing about THIS JOURNAL BELONGS TO RATCHET. Click HERE to see why. 
- Mark Baker is cheering for THE LAST MUSKETEER: DOUBLE CROSS. Click HERE for his review. 
- Akossiwa Ketoglo is soaring for THE MAGICIAN'S TOWER--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details. 
- Michael Gettel-Gilmarten is singing praises for THE BFG. Click HERE to see why he loves this classic.  
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing IVY IN THE SHADOWS--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details.   
- Michelle Mason is rooting for LIAR AND SPY. Click HERE for her review.   
- Rebecca Behrens is championing MIRA'S DIARY: HOME SWEET ROME. Click HERE to see why.  
- Barbara Watson is giving a shout out to THE HUMMING ROOM. Click HERE to see what she has to say. 
- Sue Heavenrich is part of the Privateers Apprentice Blog tour with an author interview. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Dorine White has an interview with author Suzanne Selfors. Click HERE to see what they talk about.    
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends NEIL FLAMBE AND THE MARCO POLO MURDERS. Click HERE to see what that's all about.    
- Deb Marshall is an MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week. 
- Michelle Isenhoff is always part of the MMGM fun. Click HERE to see what she's talking about today.  
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week. 

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time

8 comments:

  1. It's not like you aren't doing anything book related-- give yourself a break. I have Strike Three, You're Dead and Henry Reed's Think Tank up today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of the links, Shannon! I was one of the late additions :) Today I've got SWAY by Amber McRee Turner on my blog. I loved it! http://temrebeltz.blogspot.com/2013/04/mmgm-moved-by-power-of-sway.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now stop it :) Getting these links up is awesome. Thank. you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not alone in not being able to do everything! I didn't get a new post up this week either. But you do a lot and we appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got your rest. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem. Thanks for including the links. Like everyone says, we appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, you're doing an awesome job with everything! If these posts are too much, maybe consider using linky to connect us all together. I know it's not as personal, but you are a busy author now! We understand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This excellent website certainly has all of the information and
    facts I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Also visit my web page: vigrx

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3