Monday, March 11, 2013

MMGM Links (3/11/13)

Still recovering from LET THE SKY FALL's launch week (thank you ALL for the love and support) so once again I have no MMGM. But I promise I will have a feature next week. And in the meantime, I have the links!
- Michael Gettel-Gilmarten is sweet on ALMOST HOME. Click HERE to see his review. 
- Barbara Watson is cheering for PLASTIC POLLY--with an ARC giveaway! Click HERE to see her review. 
- Mrs. Heise is caught up in BOT WARS. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Sue Heavenrich is singing praises for A VOICE OF HER OWN: THE STORY OF PHILLIS WHEATLEY, SLAVE POET. Click HERE to see her feature. 
- Katie Fitzgerald is spreading the love for MY SUMMER OF PINK AND GREEN. Click HERE for her review. 
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends CAPTAIN NOBODY. Click HERE to see what that's all about. 
- Faith Hough is championing NAVIGATING EARLY. Click HERE to see what she thinks. 
- Kim Aippersbach is fan a new fan of THE OGRE DOWNSTAIRS. Click HERE for her feature. 
- Brennan and Meyrick Murphy are gushing about POWERLESS: DANIEL CORRIGAN #1. Click HERE to see what these two middle grade readers thought of it.   
- Laurisa White Reyes is the next stop on THE CHRONICLES OF EGG blog tour. Click HERE for all the fun (and a GIVEAWAY). 
- Alex Baugh is reviewing THE TERRIBLE THING THAT HAPPENED TO BARNABY BROCKET. Click HERE to read more. 
- Chelanne Green has fallen for FAIREST. Click HERE to see why.
- Rosi Hollinbeck has a guest post with author Joyce Magnin--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details. 
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.     

- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!   
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.    
- Michelle Isenhoff is always part of the MMGM fun. Click HERE to see what she's talking about today.   
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!

*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time


  1. On today's blog- book review of Kevin Emerson's The Fellowship for Alien Detection

    Dorine- The Write Path

  2. I hope you had a BLAST!! :)

    And I don't know what you did in EXILE yet, but Scott is freaking out. He keeps telling me, "You won't BELIEVE what happens, mom! I can't believe it! I just can't believe it!" I'm looking forward to discovering what has him so worked up. :)

  3. Thanks for adding me. I look forward to checking out everyone's posts.

  4. These are really fantastic ideas in about blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

    My weblog:

  5. Wonderful site. A lot of useful information here.

    I'm sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you in your effort!

    Also visit my web-site Splash Inn Bed Breakfast Durban

  6. Ι raгely writе rеmагks,
    but i ԁiԁ some ѕeaгchіng аnd ωounԁ uρ herе "MMGM Links (3/11/13)".
    Αnd Ι асtuаlly do have 2 queѕtionѕ foг you if yоu ԁo nοt mind.
    Ӏs it јust mе or doеs it seem liκe
    а few of the rеsponseѕ сome acrosѕ
    aѕ if thеу aге left by brаin dead folkѕ?
    :-P Anԁ, if уоu are writing on otheг sites, I ωould likе to keeρ
    up wіth eѵerything frеѕh уοu havе tο pоѕt.

    Woulԁ you lіst of all of your communіty sites liκe
    your tωittег feеd, Faсebook pagе or linkeԁіn ρгofile?

    Alѕο visіt my websіte :: Escario Central Hotel

  7. I сonstаntlу emailed this webpage post page tο all my frienԁs, sincе if like tо
    гeаd it next my сontacts will too.

    Μy web site; Aurora Co Moving Company Prices

  8. Very good post. I am going through many of these issues as well.

    Also visit my webpage :: Christian Louboutin

  9. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Cheers

    Also visit my site ... louboutin

  10. Excellent write-up. I definitely appreciate this website.
    Keep writing!

    Here is my website; christian loubotin

  11. This is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very precise information… Thank you for sharing this one.
    A must read article!

    Also visit my website - hotel pattaya

  12. I be a tad behind in all my blog reading plans! Look at all this wonderful linkage from last week .And YAY to your book release....can't wait to get a copy and start reading!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3