Monday, January 21, 2013

MMGM Links (1/20/13) --plus last week's winner!

Sorry guys, I'm officially back in the deadline cave on LTSF #2, so alas, no MMGM this week. But I do have links, and the edits aren't nearly as horrible as I feared so I'm hoping to get back on track soon. Thanks for bearing with me!

ALSO I ... forgot AGAIN to post last week's winner. So, I will do that right now. The winner of DEAD CITY is...

*tosses confetti*  

If that's you, email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will send you your prize.

Okay, on to the links!
- Brennan and Meyrick Murphy are cheering for THE KINGDOM KEEPERS. Click HERE to see what these two middle grade readers thought of it.   
- Rosi Hollinbeck is featuring, um... MEEP... KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES! (I will never stop feeling shameless when I build links to my own reviews--but it's AWESOME!) Click HERE to see what she thought!
- Annie McMahon is rooting for SMALL MEDIUM AT LARGE. Click HERE to see her thoughts.  
- The Lucky 13s have another awesome "Meanwhile... Middle Grade" post up. Click HERE to see what that's all about!
- Danika Dinsmore is sharing an adult series she actually thinks would be perfect for middle-graders. Click HERE to see what that's all about!
- Akossiwa Ketoglio is spotlighting THE UNWANTEDS: ISLAND OF SILENCE. Click HERE to see her feature. 
- Jennifer Rumberger is spreading some love for HOUND DOG TRUE--with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE to see why.  
- Melanie Conklin is showcasing SLOB. Click HERE to see what she thought.  
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends GEEKS, GIRLS, AND OTHER SECRET IDENTITIES. Click HERE to see what that's all about.  
- Andrea Mack is gushing about CAT FOUND. Click HERE for her review.    
- Susan Olson is cheering for WHEN YOU REACH ME. Click HERE to see why.   
- Chelanne Green joins the MMGM fun with a feature on LAWN BOY. Click HERE to read her thoughts. 
- Laurisa White Reyes has an interview with author Danika Dinsmore--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for all the fun!  
- Dorine White's 10 year old daughter is in love with KISS KISS BARK. Click HERE to read her review   
- Michelle Isenhoff is always part of the MMGM fun. Click HERE to see what she's talking about today.  
 - Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.    
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!  
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.    

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!

*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time.


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Good luck on your deadline! I didn't do a MMGM post last night either, I wasn't feeling my best. But I did post this morning about creating a great character for your MG book and told a little about my favorite character.

  3. Hi, Shannon. Good luck with your deadline! CONGRATS to the winner!

  4. Hope your writing goes well. Thanks for the list.

  5. Thanks for adding me this week. I really want to be a regular, but my life gets in the way. Congrats on all your success with your current and up and coming novels. I put a request in at my library to get Keeper of the Lost Cities. Looking forward to checking it out.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3