Monday, December 17, 2012

MMGM Links (12/17)


Given everything going on in Connecticut I almost didn't assemble MMGM links this week, feeling like it might be a time to be quiet. But... since this meme is all about celebrating children I just couldn't let it go. So here are the links for the week, and I hope you're all hugging your loved ones and celebrating every minute you get to have together.
-Jessica at Book Sake is back with a feature on LIAR AND SPY. Click HERE for her review. 
 - Laurisa White Reyes is spotlighting CARRY ON, MR. BOWDITCH. Click HERE to learn more about this classic.
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends DANNY THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. Click HERE to see why.  
- Rosi Hollinbeck has a number of books she's featuring to help with your shopping list--with a giveaway of ILLISIONOLOGY! Click HERE for all the fun! 
- Dorine White is feeling the burn for FIRE PROPHET. Click HERE to see why.   
- Mrs. Heise shares her list of the best books she's read in 2012. Click HERE to see which ones she loved.
- Danika Dinsmore also has her list of Best MG Books of 2012. Click HERE to see what they are. 
- Annie McMahon has her list of 10 Influential MG Writers on twitter. Click HERE to see who they are! 
- Clara Bowman-Jahn is interviewing author Stuart Schadt about HENRY ON FIRE--with a giveaway! Click HERE for all the fun.   
 - Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.    
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time! 
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week. 
- Michelle Isenhoff is always part of the MMGM fun. Click HERE to see what she's talking about today.

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time

7 comments:

  1. Have a review of book four of The Popularity Papers up today-- now I want to go back to Grandpa's Cheese Barn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a time for hugging our kids - and celebrating them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, Shannon. Sometimes I wonder how life goes on, but it does and we do and we try to make the world a better place in any way we can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Shannon, for keeping on with this through all kinds of things. There are many of us who appreciate what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful blog and so enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am actually thankful to the holder of this wеb pagе who haѕ shared this
    wοnderful pаrаgraph at at this time.


    Look at my page :: pikavippi
    Look into my weblog -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your time. I really would appreciate!!!

    Hotmail Technical Support

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3