Sunday, December 23, 2012

Going Dark

I know, it's supposed to be MMGM--and I've been TRYING to keep up with it. But alas, between being sick, going out of town for the weekend, and the ever impending deadline of doom (and the draft that's kicking my butt instead of cooperating for said deadline) I'm... taking the week off.

SORRY!

If you're wondering about next week I'm... not sure. I'm hoping to catch up this week and be back on track, but right now all I know is that I am BEHIND, so I have to drop everything and focus on getting this book finished.

Related to that--if you are one of the wonderful people who sent me an email or a FB message I promise, I will be reading and replying to those. But probably not until after January 2nd. 

Sorry again--and thanks for bearing with me!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Shannon!! Just popped in to say HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! Awwww hope you feel better! Have a great break now! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, everyone needs a break from blogging sometimes and this is a good time to take one. I hope you feel better and get everything that you need to finished -- and have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm declaring a week long blogging break for everyone who needs one! there are so many other things to do, and too many people under the weather. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life happens - and it's supposed to! Enjoy the break and the holidays and try to get some relaxation in too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon, Shannon. Merry Christmas and Happy New year. By the way, I checked out Keeper of the Lost Cities from my local library yesterday. Can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, hope your also feeling better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take a long, relaxing break, Shannon! You deserve it!!! I still don't understand why Book 2 has to be finished before Book 1 even comes out, but I know if anyone can do it, you can!

    Have a great holiday! And a happy New Year!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Shannon. I hope you had a great Christmas. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, Shannon! I'm in the same boat - trying to finish a first draft and turn it into my editor after the New Year. Good luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3