Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Cover's ALIVE!!! (AKA: The KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES BOOK TRAILER!)

I promise, I WILL have a full launch week update for you guys. I'm just still trying to track down pictures and organize my thoughts and, yanno, get my brain working again.

But in the meantime I have something AWESOME to share:

THE KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES TRAILER!!!!!

*jumps around*

*flails*



There's EPIC MUSIC!

And BLOWING HAIR!
(we all know how I feel about wind)

And a COOL FLASHY LIGHT THING!!!!

Are. 

You.

Ready?!?!?!



You weren't ready, were you?

My work here is done.

*scrolls up to watch again*

OH--and if you missed it yesterday, I'm giving away a BUNCH of shiny signed + personalized bookplates. If you'd like to enter to win one make sure you go HERE.

18 comments:

  1. I've already pre-ordered the book for my daughter (it's coming with Sanctum, so I have to wait). Which means I get to read it too, since I have to read it to her. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trailer! Just makes me even more excited to read the booK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! Loved it! Awesome trailer for an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, awesome, fabulous! Totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome trailer! I'll be ordering my copy very soon. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well now that's not fair. That trailer is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Saw your book last night in B&N last night. Pretty darn cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting! What a fun trailer and I love the music. I can't wait to get your book! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the book trailer! I'm picking up my copy of Keeper tomorrow at Barnes and Noble. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What stirring music! Don't kill me, but I just realized that Sophie on the cover looks like a young you (blowing hair and all)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And clouds blowing dramatically! :-)

    Congratulations! (don't forget to breathe and rest)

    Danika

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read your book and finished it in one day. It was awesome and I half wonder if that's the reason that I did not quite fit in here ??? please keep the story alive with many more followups... it gets the wires in my brain buzzing .....

    SpyroPrince Ernest

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read your book Keeper of the Lost Cities and finished it in one day. It was awesome and I half wonder if that's the reason why I do not quite fit in here ??? Please keep the story alive with many more follow ups...
    It gets the wires in my brain buzzing ...

    spyroprince Ernest

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3