Monday, October 8, 2012

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday: Links, links and more links!

I have SO MUCH to tell you guys about KEEPER's release week, but I just survived two launch parties and seven school presentations and my brain is BARELY functioning. So I definitely do not have an MMGM for you guys.

But I have tried to assemble the MMGM links. Hopefully my tired brain got them right. If not, Sorry!
- Joanne Fritz is part of Random Acts of Reading's Book Blogger panel. Click HERE to see her discuss 2 modern classics of children's lit. 
- Michelle Mason is caught up in THE PARADISE TRAP. Click HERE to read her review. 
- Barbara Watson is highlighting KEEPING SAFE THE STARS--with an ARC giveaway! Click HERE to enter. 
- Laurisa Reyes is interviewing author Lisa McMann--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE to enter. 
- Dorine White is loving THE GOLDEN DOOR. Click HERE to see what she thinks. 
- Susan Olson is raving about THE ORPHAN OF ELLIS ISLAND. Click HERE for her review. 
- Michelle Isenhoff is spreading the love for WINTERLING. Click HERE to see why.  
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends PIE. Click HERE to see what he thought. 
- Jasmine is cheering for BABYMOUSE #1: QUEEN OF THE WORLD. Click HERE to see why.
- Brennan and Meyrick Murphy are reviewing A GLASS GRIMMLY, with a special interview with the author. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Heidi Grange is spotlighting ABOVE AVERAGE. Click HERE for her review.
- Susan Uhlig has two features for us. ANYTHING BUT TYPICAL is featured HERE. And THE HOP is featured HERE. 
- Danika Dinsmore is gushing about BREADCRUMBS. Click HERE to see what she thought.  
- Julie DeGuia is highlighting THE FLYING DRAGON, with an author interview. Click HERE for all the fun. 
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is singing the praises for HOW TO STEAL A DOG. Click HERE to see what he thought.  
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome  
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!  
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!  
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.  

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!

*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time


  1. Awesome seeing so many links. And Yay for your release week. Hope it went well.

  2. With all you have going on, I really have no excuse for forgetting to send in my MMGM link. Well, better late than never I suppose: my MMGM post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

  3. Yay for all these links! Thanks for posting them and looking forward to hearing all about release week. Glad you survived it!

  4. Love MMGM! Thanks for all these great links.

  5. Thanks for putting this together when you have so many other things going on! I forgot to send you my link in time, but this week my MMGM is May B. over at my blog, That's Another Story,

  6. I sent you my link, but maybe I did it wrong since it's my first time. I reviewed The Search for WondLa, by Tony DiTerlizzi:

  7. I don't know how you do this with all you have on your plate right now! But thanks for keeping this list going each week. Good luck with books sales.

  8. I think you need ALL the naps. Ignore the deadlines!

  9. I bet you're still happy dancing too! Enjoy those naps and thanks for the links :)

  10. Lots of great links to check out. Thanks for sharing these. Can't wait to hear all the exciting news about the launch parties and school visits.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3