Thursday, August 2, 2012

Two months and counting!

Holy cow, you guys!

As of today I am exactly two months away from the release of KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES. 


TWO MONTHS!!!!!!



Excuse me while I go jump around and squeal and FREAK OUT!!!!

*bounces*

*twitches*

*flails*


And I know to some of you that might still seem quite far away. But it's soon, guys. 

SO SO SO SO SO SOON!!!

*twitches more*


Anyway, among all my twitching and panicking and staring at the calendar asking myself WHERE HAS THE YEAR GONE??? and HOW WILL I BE READY IN TWO MONTHS???? I've also arranged a giveaway to celebrate. 

An ARC giveaway. 

With Swag!!!

Here's a picture of the shiny:


And because KEEPER 2 is currently breaking my brain (and due so so terrifyingly soon), I'm not hosting the giveaway here. 

The AMAZING people over at YABC are hosting it for me (if you don't use YABC guys, you SHOULD. It's one of my favorite book websites)

So if you would like to enter for a KEEPER ARC plus swag, go HERE!

And now... I'm going to go twitch and flail some more.

*FLAIL*

15 comments:

  1. It's going to be great! Off I go... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, and all your swag looks so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon I'm so pleased for you. I followed your blog last fall, and thought your wrote YA. I hung more with the PB group. It was only recently, a friend, Michelle Eisenoff, told me you wrote MG. I'm always looking for good MG books to review and recommend. So, I look forward to your release this fall. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, so soon! It releases the day before I leave for Disney World, so it is TOTALLY going to be my travel reading material :D Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YeeHa! How exciting. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be awesome. Can't wait to see you debut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 60 days or so will fly by. I am excited for you Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The count down is here! Yeah, I don't know how I'd sleep at night either. Sorry. That probably doesn't help:) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME swag!! Yay!!It's almost here! Such an AWESOME read!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My youngest two complain they don't like to read because the stories are sooo boring (my 12 yo devours books). If they make the same complaint about yours, Shannon, I'm hitting them over the head with it and disowning them. Okay, maybe not disowning them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, Stina!

    Shannon--very EXCITING!!!! Hope you are writing, writing, flailing, writing writing, flailing. Or, let us all flail for you and you write!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I can understand why you are so excited. I feel like time is flying by and if I had a release day coming up- I am sure it would be going even faster!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3