But first, I have the winner of last week's MMGM to announce. The winner of THE ROCK OF IVANORE is...
If that's you, email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will ship off your prize!
Okay, that's done. Now on to the awesome list of all the other amazing MMGM's floating around the blogosphere today*:
- Michelle Mason is feeling THREE TIMES LUCKY. Click HERE to see why.
- Alex Baugh joins the MMGM fun with a feature on A SHIRTFUL OF FROGS. Click HERE to welcome her to the fun!
- Michelle Isenhoff is cheering for THE HIGH KING. Click HERE to see why.
- Gabrielle Prendergast bites into THE MERITS OF MISCHIEF: THE BAD APPLE. Click HERE to see why she thinks it's a treat.
- Heidi Grange is raving about THE MAGIC WARBLE--with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details.
- Melanie Conklin is announcing last week's contest winner, and spreading the love for BREADCRUMBS! Click HERE for all the fun.
- Andrea Mack is swept up in SEAGLASS SUMMER. Click HERE to learn why she thinks its worth a read.
- Michael Gettel Gilmarten is raving about ISLAND DANGER. Click HERE for his review.
- Laurisa Reyes has an interview with author Braden Bell--plus a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details
- Deb Marshall has shivers for Anthony Williams' books. Click HERE to see why.
- Danica Dinsmore is cheering for LIESL & PO. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)
NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!
*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time.