Monday, July 16, 2012

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday Linky Round-Up

Ugh, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired from Comic Con that I do NOT have the brain power to put together an MMGM this week. SORRY. It'll be a miracle if I manage just to get the links right!

But first, I have the winner of last week's MMGM to announce. The winner of LIESL & PO is...

SOPHIE

YAY!

*tosses confetti*

If that's you, email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will ship off your prize!

Okay, that's done. Now on to the awesome list of all the other amazing MMGM's floating around the blogosphere today*:

- Julie DeGuia joins the MMGM fun with her first feature, on THE DOLL PEOPLE. Click HERE to welcome her to the group. 
-Mrs. Heise is cheering for CAPTURE THE FLAG. Click HERE to see what she thought and welcome her to the group!
- Dorine White is featuring MIDDLE SCHOOL MAGIC, THE KINDLING--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for all the fun.  
- Barbara Watson is caught up in THE SECRET TREE. Click HERE to see why she thinks you'll be too.   
- Joanne Fritz is jumping for JUMP INTO THE SKY. Click HERE to see why .  
- Michelle Mason is cheering for THE HERO'S GUIDE TO SAVING YOUR KINGDOM.  Click HERE to see why she enjoyed it.   
- Susan Olson has been swept away by THE SIXTY-EIGHT ROOMS. Click HERE to see her review. 
- Andrea Mack is taken with THIS DARK ENDEAVOUR. Click HERE to learn why she thinks its a great upper middle-grade read.  
- Melanie Conklin is spending the day with TURTLE IN PARADISE. Click HERE to see why. 
- Erica Haugland is glowing for RADIANCE. Click HERE to see why its one of her new favorites.
- Laurisa Reyes has an interview with author Lorin Barber--plus a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details    
- Brennan and Meyrick Murphy are cheering for ARTEMIS THE LOYAL. Click HERE to see what these two middle grade readers thought of it.
- Michelle Isenhoff has found love for NICK OF TIME. Click HERE to see why.   
- Jennifer Rumberger is featuring Kaline Klattermaster's Tree House. Click HERE to see her review.  
- Jasmine Marie has fallen for THE INVENTION OF HUGO CABRET. Click HERE to read her feature. 
- Chelanne Green is spreading the love for MIDDLE SCHOOL, THE WORST YEARS OF MY LIFE. Click HERE to see why. 
- Deb Marshall is also sharing the love  for THE HERO'S GUIDE TO SAVING YOUR KINGDOM. Click HERE to see why she loved it too. 
- Kim Aippersback has three awesome features: THE MOON OVER HIGH STREET, HATE THAT CAT, and THE UNFINISHED ANGEL. Click HERE to check them all out. 
 - Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.   
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome! 
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!    
 Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!    


If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to Sophie! Awesome list of Monday Middle Grade posts. Love how the list keeps growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see this list growing. My review this week is Jablonski's Victory, a must for those middle grade 8th graders studying the Holocaust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for getting mine on the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to get these links together! I think that takes more time than actually writing the MMGM (well, other than the reading of the book part, I suppose)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Sophie!

    I emailed you last week. Thursday, I think, but based on how busy I know you are, I'm not expecting a reply until around Thanksgiving, so no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Sophie :)

    Hope you recover well and have great memoires of CC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, #1! *waves* I'll be back in the blogosphere and back to my MMGM's very soon. I've missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Sophie! The book sounds fantastic!!! Hope you recover soon and that you had a blast!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for adding me Shannon... love this feature and I hope to participate frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy! Thanks for the links....hope you resting up well.

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much!