Sunday, July 29, 2012

LET THE SKY FALL Bookmark Winners

Sorry this is a few hours late--took me a while to draw all these winners. I mean 20. TWENTY! So exciting!

And I got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more entries than I expected. Which is awesome. So glad you love the bookmarks as much as I do. I mean, aren't they pretty?

Front                                                             Back

But right--THE WINNERS.


*Phew* I really hope that's actually 20 (counting + revision brain = not as easy as it should be).


*tosses confetti*

And if that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address--and please put LTSF BOOKMARK WINNER in the subject line--and I will send off your prize. 

For the rest of you--thank you SOOOO much for your enthusiasm for LET THE SKY FALL. I promise I'll do more bookmark giveaways. And of course there will be some ARC giveaways coming up at some point too. Stay tuned!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


  1. Congrats to all the winners! :)

  2. Woohoo! I won! Shannon is awesome :D

  3. Yippee!!! Thank you so much=) And congrats to all the winners!

  4. They are so beautiful. Congrats to the winners! :D

  5. CONGRATS to ALL the winners of the LET THE SKY FALL bookmarks!!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3