Sunday, June 17, 2012

CRUD--forgot the winner!

Yikes--I don't know WHERE this weekend went, but I totally forgot to announce the winner of last week's blog contest. SORRY.

But, figuring its better late than never, the winner of ALL THESE LIVES by the fabulous Sarah Wylie is...



Yay!

*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will send you your prize!

To everyone else, luckily, ALL THESE LIVES is available in stores and libraries RIGHT AT THIS VERY SECOND. I highly recommend picking up a copy. :)

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS to the winner!

    Have a great week Shannon!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3