Saturday, June 2, 2012

A big post of winners!!!!

Whew--I have a LOT of winners to announce today. 

First up, the winner of an ARC of SURRENDER, by Elana Johnson:


The winner of WHEN YOU REACH ME, by Rebecca Stead is:

Double YAY!

The winner of their choice of book from Becca Fitzpatrick and Kiersten White is:

Triple YAY!!!!
(who picked CRESCENDO and ENDLESSLY--but please confirm that')

And the THREE winners of the ARCs of KEEPER OF THE LOST CITES are:

(And also EEP--I hope they like it!!!!)

Phew--that is a LOT of winners. And if one of those is you, here's what you do:

Make sure you email me by Sunday, June 10th at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address--and please put something like "Winner of (insert prize here)" in the subject line.  If I haven't heard from you by the 10th I'll be forced to choose a replacement winner. And if I have heard from you, your prize still won't be shipped out until after the 10th, because I will be out of town for BEA until then. (you also may not get a reply to your email until after that--but don't worry, I won't give anyone's prize away until I check my email and make sure I haven't heard from them).

And on a personal note, I just want to thank you all for the excitement and support for my KEEPER contest. I wish I could send ARCs to all of you, but alas, they are limited. HOWEVER, I can promise that this won't be the only KEEPER ARC contest I'll do. There will be at least a couple more. Plus I'm sure some will start popping up throughout the blogosphere.

But in the meantime, thank you so much. I really appreciate all your enthusiasm and I hope you enjoy KEEPER when you have a chance to read it (and if you don't, um... maybe don't tell me?) :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


  1. Congrats to the lucky winners :)

  2. Lucky winners!

    Have fun in NYC, Shannon!

  3. Yay! I'm so excited for Surrender! Thanks Shannon. Have fun at BEA.

  4. Yay!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just emailed you.

  5. Congrats to the winners! Guess I'll have to wait for the fall to read Keeper! That's okay. The anticipation will only make it sweeter! Can't wait!

  6. YAY to all the winners! CONGRATS!!

  7. Omg SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I won an ARC! Thank you!!!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3