Sunday, May 6, 2012

WHOOPS--the winners!

Sorry guys, been so caught up in my ALL-DAY-REVISE-TILL-I-DROP (or reach "the end") marathon that I totally forgot I had winners to post.

So... sorry these are late, but...

The winner of the signed James Riley books (HALF UPON A TIME and TWICE UPON A TIME) is...


*tosses confetti*

AND--the three winners who get exclusive KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES swag packs are...


*tosses sparkles*
*blows noisemaker*

(and on a personal note, gotta say, reading all those awesome comments on that post with all the KEEPER love seriously got me misty eyed. I wish I could give swag to all of you--but I PROMISE I have lots more awesome giveaways to come over the next few months!)

Okay, so if that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address so I can send off your prize. And it would be a HUGE help if you could put WINNER in the subject line and tell me what prize you won in the email. I will try to get everything shipped off next week--as soon as I get book 2 turned into my editor (and maybe recover from these marathon hours)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


  1. Congrats to the lucky winners :)

  2. Darn, I missed the giveaway. Congratulations to the winners!

  3. Omg! YAY! Thank you so much, Shannon. <3 *So happy* :D

  4. CONGRATS to all the winners! Have an awesome day!

  5. I thinking that these four are some of the few people smiling on a Monday.

    Congrats to them.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3