Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend Winners

Been another crazy weekend (seriously, can someone slow down life) so once again I'm posting these a bit later than I meant to. But at least I remembered!

I have two winners to announce. Fist, the winner of SEEING CINDERELLA, by Jenny Lundquist is:


*tosses confetti*

And the winner of HERE THERE BE DRAGONS, by James A Owen is...


*flings sparkles*

If that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will make sure I get you your prize.

For everyone else, thanks for entering. And if you're a fan of contests, check back next week. I *might* be giving away some KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES ARCs  :)

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS to the winners!

    Have an awesome day! : )


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3