- Jennifer Rumberger is sharing her thoughts on THE LEMONADE CRIME. Click HERE to see what they are.
- Susan Olson is sharing two favorites, HONUS AND ME and THE BASEBALL CARD KID. Click HERE to learn more about them.
- Kim Aippersbach is celebrating BRIGITTA OF THE WHITE FOREST. Click HERE to see what she thinks.
- Danica Dinsmore is gushing about THE SECRET LIFE OF MS FINKLEMAN. Click HERE to see why.
- Dorine White is caught up in CHAINED. Click HERE to see what she loved.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)
I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!
*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time.