Sunday, May 27, 2012

Gustav Gloom Winner

Hey guys!

Sorry this is late--been a VERY busy weekend. But, like I seem to keep saying these days, better late than never, right?

So without further ado. the winner of the ARC of GUSTAV GLOOM AND THE PEOPLE TAKER, by Adam-Troy Castro is...


*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address so I can arrange to have your prize sent to you!

Also, if you're wondering if there will be a Marvelous Middle Grade Monday this week--what with the holiday and all--the answer is YES! There will be, So if you're going to participate feel free to email me your links so I can add you to the list!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


  1. Yay for Suzanne! I love when one of my buddies wins :)

  2. Hi Shannon! Thank you! I'm so excited to be the winner. I just send you an email with my address. Have a Happy Memorial Day!

    Thanks Jemi! : )

  3. Hi Shannon, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3