Friday, May 18, 2012

Ever feel like giving up?

I have. In fact, I get pretty honest about it in a vlog today.

Oh, but I'm not talking about it here. It's my week over at the Friday the Thirteeners blog, so you'll need to click HERE if you want to see it.

Happy Friday everyone!


  1. All the time. I've even been feeling like giving up lately. I won't, but I feel like it.

    Anyway, off to have a listen.

  2. I am new to writing and found your vlog truthful but still inspiring! Love the cover for Keeper of the Lost Cities... sounds like an exciting read too.

  3. Great video. I went through the almost-gave-up phase too. Glad I didn't. Had my launch party last night and it felt soooo good!

  4. What awesome advice! I left you a message on the blog.
    There are times when I do feel like giving up but my heart never lets me. It really is a long journey for writers. So glad you hung on!
    This was a GREAT reminder. Thank you!

    I'm going to post your link here since I had to scroll down to look for it. Juts in case somebody else wants to watch it and can't find it later down the road.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3