Monday, April 2, 2012

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday: Lots of Winners and Lots of Links!

Sorry guys, no MMGM for you this week--AND I forgot to announce the winners of all the contests I had ending last week (been a CRAZY weekend, if you can't tell.) 

SO, I'm posting the winners today--plus all the awesome MMGM links and I will hopefully have a proper post for you next week!

Okay, so, first--the winner of the 4 amazing ARCs I haven't had time to read (OF POSEIDON, STRUCK, LEXAPROS AND CONS, and THE BOOK OF BLOOD AND SHADOW) is...

The winner of my ARC of THE BAD APPLE (Merits of Mischief #1) is...

AND, last--but certainly not least--the winner of 3 Michael Buckley books of their choice is...


*tosses confetti for everyone*

If that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address, so I can send you your prize--and please list which prize you won in the subject line.

And now for the awesome MMGM links. Look at these amazing features going on today:
- The Mundie Moms are now part of the MMGM fun (eee!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome! 
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!  
- Susan Olson has two recommendations for you this week: THE DOLL IN THE GARDEN and TOM'S MIDNIGHT GARDEN.  Click HERE to see more.  
- Coreena McBurnie is wondering at WONDERSTRUCK. Click HERE to see why. 
- Julie from "That's Swell" is featuring ALICE-MIRANDA AT SCHOOL. Click HERE to learn more about it!  
- Andrea Mack raves about one of my favorites: MILO: STICKY NOTES AND BRAIN FREEZE. Click HERE to see why  
- Laurisa Reyes is interviewing author Marissa Burt and giving away a copy of STORYBOUND! ! Click HERE for all the fun.    
- Gina Carey is spreading the love for HOW LAMAR'S BAD PRANK WON HIM A BUBBA-SIZED TROPHY. Click HERE to learn more about it.  
- Akossiwa Ketoglo is championing SEEING CINDERELLA Click HERE to see why she thinks you'll must give this one a try!     
- Karen Yingling is gobbling up CHOMP! Click HERE to see her review 
- Jennifer Rumberger is highlighting LOVE, AUBREY. Click HERE to see what she thinks. 
- Joanne Fritz is talking about THE MENNYMS. Click HERE to read her review.   
- Michelle Isenhoff is caught up in THE #39 CLUES: THE MAZE OF BONES. Click HERE to learn more about it! 
- Barbara Watson is hosting a blog tour stop for SUMMER ON THE MOON--with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details! 

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!

**Also: Thanks to a boatload of spam--and my missing a bunch of important emails because of it--I'm now using a new email address. So make sure you update your records because I'm slowly phasing the other address out. New email is: SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. Hopefully now I won't miss some of your MMGMs, like I have been.**


  1. Congrats to the winners! Great links, Shannon. Thanks!

  2. Congrats to the winners and WHOA on the list of links! Awesome. Thanks for posting them, looking forward to the reading later today!

  3. Whoa lots of happy winners here. Nicely done Shannon.

  4. You are always so generous with your giveaways! Congrats to the lucky winners. :)

  5. Congrats to all the winners! And thanks for the linkage, as always.

  6. Congratulations, all you winners! :)

  7. Congrats to the lucky winners :)


    Thank you!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3