Sunday, April 15, 2012

Critique Winners

Hey! Having a crazy weekend so I'm just dropping in quickly to announce the winners of the 25 page critiques from the lovely Faith (aka the Book Babe). There are two lucky winners this time, and they are:


and


Yay!

*tosses confetti*

If that's you, email Faith at iamthebookbabe (at) gmail (dot) com to arrange your critique. Like I said in the post, she most likely won't have time to actually critique your pages until June, but you'll still want to let her know you won and made sure she's expecting your pages. And yay, now you have time to revise before you send. :)

Hope everyone's having a good weekend. See you back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! :oD
    I am so excited! Now I've got even more incentive to finish my WIP ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3