Sunday, March 11, 2012

Okay, this *might* be a record number of Winners!

Holy cow! I have a lot of winners to announce today--so I'm just going to get right to it...

The winner of 3 awesome Lisa McMann books (THE UNWANTEDS, CRYER'S CROSS--which is SIGNED--and DEAD TO YOU) is...


The winner of THE HUMMING ROOM, by Ellen Potter, is...


The winner of the trio of Janette Rallison books (IT'S A MALL WORLD AFTER ALL, MY FAIR GODMOTHER, and HOW TO TAKE THE EX OUT OF EX-BOYFRIEND) is...


AND, last but definitely not least, the winners of a pair of shiny KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES bookmarks. I'd promised 10 winners, but since I got so many entries I've doubled it to 20. (yes, 20!!!) And they are:


Woo Hoo!

*tosses all the confetti and sparkles in entire the world*

Okay, if any of those names are yours, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address--and PLEASE put which prize you won both in the subject line and in the body of the email so I don't have to keep cross referencing this post. My brain's a bit weary from drafting, so the less thinking I have to do, the better! (oh, and bookmark winners, PLEASE let me know if you want yours signed or unsigned--totally fine with me, either way!) Oh, and don't wait too long. If I haven't heard from you by Friday (March 16th) I'll have to draw another winner for your prize.

To everyone else, thanks for playing. And don't worry, I have lots more giveaways to come so there will be plenty more chances to win.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Wow. That is a lot of winners. Congratulations, Everyone! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...now that is a line up of winners. Congrats to everyone. Hope you enjoying your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! So cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to everyone - especially the other Sheila :) Congrats winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners :) Although, cries! I really wanted one of those goooorgeous bookmarks of yours :( Oh well. Hopefully there will be more chances to get one :) <3 They are so pretty :)
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely will be, Carina. There will be LOTS more chances!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon is one if the most kind hearted people I have meant.(talked to). She is beautiful inside and out. Mark her books to read on goodreads:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!!! Message sent!!! :D THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all those winners!! YAY, enjoy your prizes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. *fistpump* Bookmarks! WOOT! You rock--looking forward to adding them to my collection!

    Congrats everyone!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH YAYAYAYAYAY! My kids will love these! Sorry it took so long, we went on a week long trip to the beach. :-) Thank you, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3