Sunday, February 26, 2012

WINTERLING winner

Ugh--once again I'm posting this later than I meant to (can someone please slow down time????). But, at least I didn't completely forget, right?

Anyway, the random winner of WINTERLING, by Sarah Prineas is...

...


Yay!

*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com and I will send off your prize.

For everyone else--keep checking back. I tend to have new contests pop up around here. You never know what I'll give away next. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love the cover for Keeper Lost Cities, very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much! I'll be emailing you rightnow!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3