Monday, February 27, 2012

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday: Shiny Links of Awesome!!!

Sorry guys--once again I have no MMGM for you this week. #Shannonfail

I know, I know. I didn't even get a guest post organized to cover it because I THOUGHT I'd have time. But alas--the LET THE SKY FALL copyedits are taking longer than I thought--especially since I am still juggling Book 2 and 1st Pass AND I had an author event this weekend (seriously, can some one slow down life?).

So I'm moving my feature to next week and this week I'm letting the rest of you awesome MMGMers carry the torch for me. Luckily, you all do an awesome job. Look at these amazing features going on:
- The Mundie Moms are now part of the MMGM fun (eee!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome! 
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week! 
- Natalie Aguirre is hooked onTHE PRINCESS CURSE, with an author interview AND A GIVEAWAY!  Click HERE for all the details. 
- Andrea Mack is crushing on THAT BOY RED. Click HERE to see why 
- Gabrielle Prendergast reminds us about SILVERWING. Click HERE to see why she loves it.  
- Pam Torres is spreading the love for BREADCRUMBS. Click HERE to see what she thinks. 
- Karen Yingling has a feature on THE TRAITOR AND THE TUNNEL. Click HERE to learn more about it.  
- Barbara Watson is gushing about MAY B. Click HERE to read her review.  
- Myrna Foster is recommending THREE TIMES LUCKY--with an ARC GIVEAWAY. Click HERE to enter.  
- Akossiwa Ketoglo is also giving a shout out to MAY B. Click HERE to see why she loved it.    
- Tricia Conway is back for some serious gushing and raving about CORALINE. Click HERE to read her review.    
- Andrea Mack is featuring THAT BOY RED. Click HERE to learn why she thinks you need to read it.
- Gina Carey is cheering for ALVIN HO. Click HERE to see why she thinks you should be too. 
- Michael Gettel Gilmarten has an interview, a feature, AND A GIVEAWAY of MAY B. Click HERE for details. 
- Sheila Calderon Blankemeier is championingRobin Brande's new middle grade series, SECRET SECURITY SQUAD. Click HERE to see why she thinks you should be too. 
- Deb Marshall is breathless over BREATHE. Click HERE to see why.
- Michelle Isenhoff is back with another MMGM, this time on KEEPER OF THE GRAIL. Click HERE to learn more about it!   
- Brennan and Meyrick Murphy--two actual middle grade bloggers (how awesome is that???) discover that HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE is just as great in book form as it was in a movie. Click HERE to see why they love it so much. 


If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

**NOTE**
I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. I'll TRY, but it might not happen. I know that  makes it less convenient for everyone, but the constant updating of the post is a big time suck and I just can't keep up with it right now. SORRY!

**Also: Thanks to a boatload of spam--and my missing a bunch of important emails because of it--I'm now using a new email address. So make sure you update your records because I'm slowly phasing the other address out. New email is: SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. Hopefully now I won't miss some of your MMGMs, like I have been.**

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love and heading us in the direction of some MG love! You ROCK and have done so much for spreading the word I say NO WORRIES on no posts. Erm...and you know...what you wrote is a post and is taking part, imo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Deb said! Thanks for the linkage and you rock! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock Shannon! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi miss shannon! for sure theres lots of mgmers so you dont gotta worry bout not doing a review today. just get all the stuff done you need to do and post when you got time. but for sure im gonna miss you. :)
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries! MMGM love continues to grow and spread because of your starting them. So you just keep working on your own MG (and YA!) and spread that into the world too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super place this is! I love MGs. Danika sent me over from LinkedIn and a SCBWI thread. Great to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, you've got a LOT going on right now, so don't feel bad. You've shared a lot of great MGM links to check out. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found you! Love your Middle Grade Mondays. I think I will join in next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shannon!
    No worries. Edits definitely take precedence :D Thanks for the links to all these wonderful sounding books. Because, you know, I NEED more to add to my TBR pile!!

    Cheers and best of luck on those edits!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3