Okay, I fail.
I am soooooooooooooooooooo slammed at the moment that I am WAY behind on my reading--but at least now you guys know why. They whole owing TWO Book 2s thing--not to mention gearing up to launch TWO series in TWO different age categories--is... beyond intense.
I'm not complaining--not even a little bit (though I *might* be whining), but I hope you guys won't hate me for occasionally having to let some balls drop. Like this week's MMGM. But I PROMISE I'm going to do my best to support the meme, by linking you guys (and I do still have a couple features coming up this month--and they have AWESOME giveaways with them so stay tuned).
But for today, you guys are carrying the torch--and boy are you doing it proudly. Check out all this awesome middle grade love.
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Joanne Fritz is digging BECAUSE OF WINN-DIXIE. Click HERE to see some love for this classic.
- Andrea Mack has some hockey love going on with UNDERGROUNDERS. Click HERE to see why.
- Gabrielle Prendergast is sweet on THE BELGIAN TWINS. Click HERE for her review
- Jennifer Rumberger is sharing her thoughts on HILL HAWK HATTIE. Click HERE to see what they are.
- Pam Torres is gushing about BITTERSWEET SUMMER. Click HERE to see what she thinks
- Akossiwa Ketoglo is spreading the love for BREADCRUMBS. Click HERE to see why you should be too.
- Gina Carey is spotlighting MY VERY UNFAIRY TALE LIFE. Click HERE to learn why she thinks its awesome
- Brennan and Meyrick Murphy--two actual middle grade bloggers (how awesome is that???) are back with another MMGM, this time for A TALE DARK AND GRIMM. (and *whispers* THEY HAVE A GIVEAWAY) Click HERE to enter!
- Susan Olson is sharing two favorites, VOICES AFTER MIDNIGHT and THE MAGIC HALF. Click HERE to learn more about them.
- Deb Marshall is raving about QUEST FOR THE SECRET KEEPER. Click HERE to read why she thinks you'll love it too.
- Michael Gettel Gilmarten is loving THE FOURTH STALL (Part 2)--and giving away an ARC!!!! Click HERE for details.
- Danica Dinsmore is reminiscing about one of her childhood favorites, I, TRISSY. Click HERE to see why.
- Tricia Conway joins the MMGM fun with her first feature on THE SHADOWS. Click HERE to welcome her to the group.
- Charlotte Taylor has a fabulous feature on THE WHISPER. Click HERE to read more about it.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog. It's easier if you email me before Monday, that way your link will be included in the post from the moment it goes live. But if you decide to spontaneously join the fun, I do update the post at several points throughout the Monday. Just email me a link and I'll add you when I do!
**Note: Thanks to a boatload of spam--and my missing a bunch of important emails because of it--I'm now using a new email address. So make sure you update your records because I'm slowly phasing the other address out. New email is: SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. Hopefully now I won't miss some of your MMGMs, like I have been.**