Sunday, February 19, 2012

BEYONDERS Winners!

Eeeek--where has most of the day gone???????

Sorry, I've been so busy with drafting I *almost* forgot to post the winner from Monday's contest. (oops). But hey, better late than never, right?

So without further ado, the winner of a paperback of BEYONDERS: A WORLD WITHOUT HEROES and an ARC of BEYONDERS: SEEDS OF REBELLION is...

*drumroll please*


Yay!

*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address so I can get you your prize. 

And for everyone else, I HIGHLY recommend you pick yourself up a copy of these books (or check them out from your library). A WORLD WITHOUT HEROES is now out in paperback, and SEEDS OF REBELLION will be available 3/13/12. Such great reads!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3