Sunday, January 29, 2012

Winners and MMGM Linktasticness (yes--it's a day early!)

Hey guys! I'm still in Arizona--having a BLAST with all the awesome authors and teachers and librarians and book sellers--but I have three winners to announce before Kiersten and I start our long drive home this afternoon.

The winner of CINDER (plus a Cinder swag mirror) is...

The winner of THE BILLIONAIRE'S CURSE, by Richard Newsome is:

The winner of my ARC of DEAD TO YOU by Lisa McMann is:

Tosses confetti!

If that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will ship off your prize!

ALSO, I know it's still Sunday, but I have something important (and EXCITING) I have to use my blog for tomorrow--once all the ducks are in a row (not sure what time that will  be yet)--so I won't be hosting MMGM this week. But there are some awesome bloggers who will be spreading the middle grade love for me and I wanted to help you find them. So here's a preview of what's coming up, and make sure you check them all out tomorrow when their posts go live. (and I know a lot of you email me your links tonight--you can still do that. Let me know what you're featuring and I will add you!)
- The Mundie Moms are now part of the MMGM fun (eee!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome! 
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week! 
- Joanne Fritz revels in THE CABINET OF EARTHS. Click HERE to see why. 
- Andrea Mack is sweet for ON THIN ICING (part of the Cupcake Diaries). Click HERE to learn all about it. 
- Gabrielle Prendergast reminds us about Rumor Godden's DOLL STORIES. Click HERE to see why she loves it. 
- Sheri Larsen returns to MMGM with a discussion about what middle grade is really all about. Click HERE to join in.  
- Pam Torres is gushing about BUTTERFLY CLUES. Click HERE to see what she thinks
- Akossiwa Ketoglo is giving a shout out to ABOVE WORLD. Click HERE to for her review. 
- Karen Yingling has a feature on CRIME SCENE PROCRASTINATOR. Click HERE to learn more about it. 
- Brennan and Meyrick Murphy--two actual middle grade bloggers (how awesome is that???) join MMGM with a feature on LEVIATHAN. Click HERE to welcome them to the group and see what they think! 
- Michael Gettel Gilmarten is digging STONES FOR MY FATHER. Click HERE to see why. 
- Deb Marshall is raving about SKY FALL. Click HERE to read why she thinks you'll love it too. 
- Danica Dinsmore has some recommendations for tweens and advanced middle grade readers. Click HERE to see what they are.

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog. It's easier if you email me before Monday, that way your link will be included in the post from the moment it goes live. But if you decide to spontaneously join the fun, I do update the post at several points throughout the Monday. Just email me a link and I'll add you when I do!

**Note: Thanks to a boatload of spam--and my missing a bunch of important emails because of it--I'm now using a new email address. So make sure you update your records because I'm slowly phasing the other address out. New email is: SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. Hopefully now I won't miss some of your MMGMs, like I have been.**


  1. Yay - I won The Billionaire's Curse! My daughter and her friends will be passing this one around - thank you!

  2. Congrats to the lucky winners - looking forward to your news tomorrow! :)

  3. Yippee! Thanks so much! Just emailed you :)

  4. Congrats to the winners and thanks for the linky love Shannon!

  5. hi miss shannon! hooray for the winners! i changed up you email in my email address book.
    ...hugs from lenny


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3