Monday, January 2, 2012

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday: A Shiny New Button and Links!!!

Okay, I know this is NOT the best way to kick off a new year, but thanks to the Head-Cold-Monster who refuses to leave me alone (going to the doctor tomorrow, I promise) I don't have an MMGM this week. *sob*

BUT, I have something that might even be better. The lovely and amazing Deb Marshall (a regular MMGM contributor and the genius behind the awesome middle-grade read-a-thon) has gone to the trouble of making us an MMGM Button. HOW COOL IS THAT?????



It feels so official now. MMGM is like a THING!  

So please, feel free to steal away and plaster that bad boy all over your blogs and posts (and if you'd rather I send you the file shoot me an email and let me know). You certainly don't HAVE to use it to participate in MMGM, but why wouldn't you want to???? :)

And speaking of participating, check out these awesome MMGM's floating around the blogosphere today:

- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!

- Deb Marshall brings you MMGM 2012 and a Marvelous Middle Grade Read-A-Thon! Click HERE for all the details.

- Joanne Fritz has an interview with the lovely Caroline Star Rose--and a Giveaway! Click HERE to learn more about MAY B.

- Jennifer Rumberger has a preview of her upcoming MMGM features. Click HERE to see what they are.


- Jemi Fraser joins us again with a feature on THE WHITE ASSASSIN. Click HERE to see why she loves it.


- Danika Dinsmore analyzes middle grade series that grow into YA series. Click HERE to learn more about them.


- Gabrielle Prendergast is championing Madeline L'Engle's Time Trilogy. Click HERE to see what she thinks.

And if you want to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog. It's easier if you email me before Monday, that way your link will be included in the post from the moment it goes live. But if you decide to spontaneously join the fun, I do update the post at several points throughout the Monday. Just email me a link and I'll add you when I do!


**Note: Thanks to a boatload of spam--and my missing a bunch of important emails because of it--I'm now using a new email address. So make sure you update your records because I'm slowly phasing the other address out. New email is: SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. Hopefully now I won't miss some of your MMGMs, like I have been.**

Happy Monday!

11 comments:

  1. Hey man! Thanks for the shout-out on the read-a-thon and help with the icon...happy new year (eek! the time it flies).

    Congrats too, to the first winners of the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Love the button. I have to switch my e-mail soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great button! I'll definitely be using it! :)

    Off to change my email link for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the button! Off to put it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!
    I can't wait to start using the button :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's handy! I'm sorry you're under the weather! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the button :) I hope you feel better soon :)

    I really need to start doing MMGM soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Feel better soon.

    Yay, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful. Can't wait to read the MMGM posts!

    p.s. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3