Sunday, January 8, 2012

In which I give you my FEVER!

Sorry guys--couldn't resist one last FEVER pun. :)

And thank you all so much for all the 'get well soon' wishes. I'm not 100% better yet, but I am definitely on the mend, thanks to the lovely antibiotics my doctor prescribed.

But right--you're here to find out the winner!

The lucky winner of FEVER, by Lauren DeStafano (which I promise will NOT come laced with contagious fever germs) is...


Yay!

*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will send off your prize.

Everyone else--thanks again for all the sweet comments and check back next week, in which I'm going to ATTEMPT to return to normal blogging. (which of course means some new contests too!) 

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Shannon. Sorry you are not feeling 100%, but glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better.

    CONGRATS to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3