Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Winners of the New Year!

Sorry this is a few hours late. I'm till battling with the Head Cold Monster (this beast is kicking my BUTT!!!) But I have two lucky winners to announce--and both of them get to pick their prizes! (can't wait to see what they pick!)

Cassie Mae gets to pick any book she wants from these five FABULOUS middle grade reads

Angel gets to pick a pre-order from this AWESOME list of upcoming 2012 releases.


*tosses confetti*

So if that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and the name of the book you want as your prize.

(And yes--if you noticed, I'm using a new email address now. The old email address has gotten so cluttered with spam that I've actually missed a couple winners' emails, and we wouldn't want that. So if you have the other email address marked down somewhere better update your records. I'm phasing the old one out.) 

Okay, I think that's all for today. Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! *stumbles back to bed to take more cold medicine*


  1. Congrats to the winners! :-) What a great way to start the new year.

  2. Wahoo!!! 2012 starting out pretty good :)

  3. Congrats to the winners! And feel better soon.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3