Sunday, January 15, 2012

Breadcrumbs Winner

Before I get to the winner, I just want to take a second and thank all of you for your sweet comments on Friday about the cover for KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES. I've replied to as many as I could--but I am SLAMMED with Book 2 deadlines, so please know that I read each and every one, and that all your enthusiasm meant so incredibly much to me. I am SO glad you love the cover as much as I do. S&S did a truly amazing job and I will never be able to thank them enough for all their hard work.

*stares at The Shiny some more*

But right--the winner!

The lucky winner of BREADCRUMBS, by Anne Ursu is...


*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address, so I can ship off your prize. For everyone else, check back tomorrow for another awesome middle grade giveaway--and this time it's a SIGNED copy! :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


  1. Enjoy! I've heard really lovely things about this.

  2. I haven't read Breadcrumbs yet either, but really want to! Congrats to Tiffany for winning.

    (And I still love you, Shannon, even if you didn't respond to my comment . . . LOL. Couldn't resist teasing you! I know exactly where you're at, girl. I've got two books under editorial revision/production this year and two more to actually write - about 600-700 pages. Yikes!)

  3. Major congrats to Tiffany! :-)

    You are always SOOOO generous w/ your giveaways #1. :)

  4. Congrats Tiffany--nice way to start a week.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3