Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winners Galore

Hey guys!

This will be a quick post--cause I'm rushing out the door to go to Disneyland (clearly I didn't get enough theme parks when I was in Orlando). But I have three winners to announce before I go!

First up, the CINDER winners!

The winner of my precious ARC of CINDER, by Marissa Meyer is...


And the winner of the CINDER audiobook, so generously donated by MacMillan, is...


Last but not least, the winner of THE DRAGON'S TOOTH, by N.D. Wilson is...


YAY!

*flings buckets of confetti everywhere*

Okay, if you're one of the lucky winners, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address. And please make sure you put "WINNER OF (insert prize here)" in the subject line so it doesn't get lost in my inbox.

For everyone else--sorry I didn't have prizes for all of you. But, as always, keep checking back here for more contests. I always have something up my sleeves. :)


Hope everyone has a great rest-of-the weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to everyone. Have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun giveaway - once again! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, the first time my co-vlogger Krispy and I won the same contest. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAAY! It's like a Christmas wish come true! :D THANK YOU!

    And yeah, ditto Sophia. So weird that we won the same contest. Hahaha. It's perfect too because I don't really do audiobooks and Sophia totally does. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3