Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Million Suns Winner!

Hey guys! I'm still in Vegas (driving home today, actually--which means as you read this I'm *probably* sitting in traffic. Try not to be jealous...)

Anyway, I have a winner to announce, for the pre-order copy of A MILLION SUNS, by the uber fabulous Beth Revis. 

The winner is...


YAY!

*tosses confetti*

Okay, if that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will arrange your prize. For everyone else, keep checking back. I always have new contests starting.

Hope everyone is having good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ASTOUNDED* 8O No way, I actually won!! Thank you!! XD

    YAY!! (Can't you tell I never win anything??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi miss shannon! big hooray for miss tashina!!! its so cool being a winner. hope youre out of that traffic stuff and get home ok.
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Tashina!

    Just saw on Twitter that you're home safe - good news! Rest well :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3