Friday, December 16, 2011

It's that time again!

Those of you who've been following me for a while know that every year, right around this time, the Hubs and I head to Vegas.

It's a weird tradition that has mostly to do with SUPER cheap hotel rooms and awesome shopping--not to mention Vegas is empty and I hate crowds. But it's also just our fun getaway to soak up some kitschy scenery, eat at some amazing restaurants, and hey--maybe try to relax a bit (I know, we might be the only people who go to Vegas to RELAX instead of party!)

Anyway, if you need me, I will be eating steak frites along the fake Champs de Elysee and hailing fake Caesar with my credit card at the Caesar's forum shops, shopping all the sales. But no, I most definitely will NOT be at any of those crazy shows like Thunder Down Under. Nor will I be--no matter how much the Hubs tries to convince me--at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop.

(If you watch Pawn Stars, you know what that is. And no--I'm not a fan of the rather boring show. But the Hubs is--and tough, we are not going to a Pawn Shop!)


Anyway, I hope you all have lovely weekends with whatever you will be doing. I'll see you all on Monday!


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Pawn Stars?!?! LOL!! That's tickled my funny bone!!

    Enjoy your trip!!!! Yay!! Take care

  3. One of my cousins went to the pawn shop and said there was a massive line to get in and that not a single member of the "cast" wasthere, that they only come in on filming times. Pass!
    Enjoy your trip!

  4. What, you have something against hot Australian men?

    It's okay, apparently I do, too. I'm marrying an Englishman.

  5. I've never been to Vegas! One day.... Anyway, have fun!

  6. I LOVE VEGAS. Hope you have a fun time!

  7. I have relatives who always go to Vegas around this time of year too! I guess now I know why. :)

    Anyway, have fun and relax! Hope you get some great shopping deals (I do love a good deal)!

    Also wanted to let you know, I received Cinder yesterday! THANK YOU again!!! :D

  8. LOVE, love Vegas! Hope you guys have an awesome time!!!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3