Monday, December 19, 2011

In which I become determined to be productive

So... I had this crazy, I-knew-it-was-impossible-but-I-made-it-anyway writing goal for how much progress I wanted to make on Keeper book 2 before the end of the year.

And... well... lets just say I'm NOWHERE NEAR it.  In fact, I'm so far away from it I'm already conceding defeat.

That--however--does NOT mean I'm giving up!

I have a new goal. A slightly-more-realistic-but-still-relatively-impossible goal that I AM DETERMINED TO DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MEET.

So, since this week is generally a super quiet week in the blogosphere--and I could REALLY use the extra writing time--I've decided to take the week off of blogging. (I know, I'm sure you're all DEVASTATED by this news.) But I will be back next week for some end-of-the-year posts and contests and whatnot that I hope you'll stop by for.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a lovely, lovely week filled with all kinds of wonderful, happy things. Me? I have a date with my W.I.P. And I intend to kick some serious MS boot-ay. ;)

Oh, and despite the slow blogging week (and my total failure to support my own meme--#Shannonfail), there are a few MMGM's going on:

- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!


- Pam Torres takes is RACING THE MOON. Click HERE to read her review.


- Deb Marshall is spreading the love for SCARY SCHOOL--with an author interview AND a giveaway! Click HERE for all the details.


- Gabrielle Prendergast is championing THE IRON MAN. Click HERE to see why she loves it.

See you next Monday!

15 comments:

  1. HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you and your family Shannon!!! Step away from the pc and have some mince pie! Yay!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're productive. I'll be visiting family and offline next week. So have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck in the creative realm. I'm sure you'll get it all accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your writing goal. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas, Shannon, and I'm sure you'll kick some serious MS butt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go go GO...kick the WIP in the butt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!! Wait...why are you reading this? GET TO WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck, Shannon, and God-speed. You'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck! more power and Merry Christmas!:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck meeting the writing goal. I will certainly be here next monday to check out the awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with your WIP! I hope you read your goal!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3