Sunday, December 4, 2011

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek--the winner!

Sorry guys--been a super crazy working weekend and I TOTALLY forgot I had a winner to post. Major #Shannonfail

Anyway, better late than never, right?

So without further ado, the winner of the signed JACOB WONDERBAR AND THE COSMIC SPACE KAPOW is....


*flings sparkles everywhere*

If that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will ship off your prize! (and please put JACOB WONDERBAR  WINNER in the subject line so I don't miss it) 

For everyone else, check back next week. I have more awesome contests to come!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3