Sunday, November 27, 2011

That's a lot of winners!

Wow! I went to draw winners for all the contests I had running last week and Holy Whoa were there a lot of names to pick. Clearly I made good on my promise of contests! ;)

Okay, first up, the winners of the 25 page critiques from Faith (aka The Book Babe) (aka Me Secret Weapon). The lucky five are:


*massive sparkle toss*

Next, the winner of THE PLEDGE, by Kimberly Derting is...


*confetti toss*

After that, I have three winners in my Clockwork Prince giveaway. Two runners up, who each win a special Clockwork Prince T-Shirt:


*tosses more sparkles*

And one grand prize winner who gets a Clockwork Prince T-Shirt AND the highly coveted ARC of CLOCKWORK PRINCE. And that winner is...


*streamers and noisemakers*

AND--last but not least--the winner of CLOSE TO FAMOUS, by Joan Bauer is...


*showers buckets of glitter everywhere*

Phew--that was A LOT of winners to pick!!!

If you're one of the lucky ones please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com to arrange your prize. Make sure you put "WINNER OF  (insert prize here)" in the subject line so it doesn't get lost in my inbox. And if you won a book or shirt, please include your mailing address (critique winners just need to let me know where you want Faith to contact you at and we'll go from there). 

For everyone else--sorry I didn't have prizes for all of you. But, as always, keep checking back here for more contests. I always have something up my sleeves. :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


  1. Congrats to all the lucky winners! You're a very generous girl, Shannon! :)

  2. Thank you, THANK YOU! for this opportunity!

  3. I am thinking your email will be full of responses--all happy.

    I hope you enjoyed your weekend Shannon.

  4. How wonderful! I recognize a number of the winners; what a wirthy bunch to receive your bonanza!

  5. Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

    Christmas came early this year.

  6. Holy Crap! It's just what I've always wanted!!! ;) And just in time for the holidays.

    Shannon, your contests are always such a treat, I can't believe I finally won one!

    Congrats to everyone else!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3