Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tell the Truth Tuesday: The Jet Lag Edition

1. I intended to get back to my good blogging habits today--really I did.

2. But the jet lag--it's BAD.

3. So bad, I'm too tired to even search for a jet lag themed lolcat to include with this pitiful post.

4. And don't even get me started on the MOUNTAIN of laundry waiting for me downstairs.

5. (I may or may not be hiding in my bedroom so I can pretend it doesn't exist)

6. All of which means yeah, this lame list is the best I have to offer you today.

7. I'm soooooooo sorry.

8. But I do have something AWESOME for you guys tomorrow.

9. An interview AND one of the best contests I've hosted. So hopefully that'll make up for today's lameness.

10. And... that's all for today. See you guys tomorrow! If you need me I'll be ignoring household chores.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz.....

9 comments:

  1. Sweet ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's!!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest well you...I'd sing, but really, no one should have to endure that. See you on the 'morrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even imagine what kind of contest you would rank as one of your best. You're kinda famous for your contests, ya know?! Rest well, today!

    P.S. I got my package yesterday--THANK YOU!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, contest! Lemme guess, the winner has to do your laundry? ;)

    Get rested up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lists can be fun. I can't wait till tomorrow for the contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are going to Disney next week! I hope we have as much fun as you did!

    xoxo -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you can get to bed early and have a little recovery time. Jet lag interests me. It seems so weird, but it totally gets me! Can't wait for tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate laundry. :( I hope the jet lag goes away!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3