Friday, November 4, 2011

SKYSHIP ACADEMY WINNERS!

Whoops!

With all the packing and flying and checking into hotels and all other sorts of chaotic things today I TOTALLY forgot I had to post these winners. #Shannonfail!

And since I'm writing this FROM MY HOTEL, (see how dedicated I am?) I'm going to cut right to the chase.

The winners of the signed copies of SKYSHIP ACADEMY: THE PEARL WARS are...


and


YAY!

*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address, and make sure you put SKYSHIP ACADEMY WINNER in the subject line so I don't miss it. And don't wait too long, because if I haven't heard from you by next weekend I'll be forced to draw a new winner.

Sorry again for posting these late. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Shannon, you are so awesome for giving so many great MG books away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a relaxing trip! you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi miss shannon! hooray for the winners. yikes! how could i of ever missed out on this giveway. ack! have fun!
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3