Monday, November 7, 2011

More MMGM Linky Love!

I'm still on vacation (and having LOTS of adventures in Orlando) so once again I didn't have time to put together an MMGM for you guys.

But my hotel DOES have free wi-fi!

And I'd heard from a bunch of you, telling me you were doing MMGMs of your own. So I took a few minutes to at least put together a list of links so you can find all of these awesome middle grade book recommendations:

- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!


- Joanne Fritz is gushing about MAY B. Click HERE for her glowing feature.


- Barbara Watson is spreading the love for WILDWOOD. Click HERE to learn all about it. 


- Jennifer Rumberger is highlighting SARAH, PLAIN AND TALL. Click HERE to see some serious love for this classic story.


- Pam Torres is featuring ALSO KNOWN AS ROWAN POHI. Click HERE for her awesome review.


- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin has two amazing books this week-- LIAR, LIAR and FLAT BROKE. Click HERE to read more about them.


- Natalie Aguirre is interviewing the hilarious authors Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson and giving away SECRETS OF THE CROWN. Click HERE for all the details.


- Akossiwa Ketoglo is spotlighting BREADCRUMBS this week. Click HERE to see why it's awesome.

- Myrna Foster sings the praises of THE PRINCESS AND THE GOBLIN. Click HERE to see why she loves it.

- Deb Marshall is featuring I PUT A SPELL ON YOU. Click HERE to see why she loves it.

- Danika Dinsmore has something a little different--a look at NaNoWriMo from a middle grade story perspective. Click HERE to see more about that.

- Gabrielle Prendergast makes her MMGM debut with a feature on BECAUSE OF WINN DIXIE. Click HERE to read her thoughts--and welcome her to the group!

If I don't have you on the list and you're doing an MMGM, feel free to send me an email. Given that I'm on vacation I can't necessarily promise that I'll get a chance to update this post--but if I find a minute I definitelty will. 

And I have a feeling I'll need ONE more week to get myself organized enough to start the MMGMs again (I don't get home from vacation until Sunday evening and will have a lot to catch up on next week after being gone for ten days.) But I am HOPING to get back on track soon. In the meantime, HUGE THANKS to all of you for keeping the middle grade love alive!

MMGM FISTBUMP!

11 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation. That was nice of you to even post this week. Maybe just take off the rest of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... vacation... *sigh*
    I hope you're having loads of fun.
    On my way to welcome Gabrielle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Vacation! And....fistbump mmgm indeed, look at that round up of posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've challenged me. I'm now going to post books on Marvelous Middle Grade Monday. Have already been posting, but not so regularly scheduled!

    Today's post can be seen at www.susanuhlig.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you're having a blast! Take your time with blogging, #1. You have a lot on your plate right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun, Shannon! (Although I can't imagine anyone NOT having fun in Orlando!)

    Thanks for the linkage, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shannon! I got my books and necklace in the mail today! Whoo-hoo! Totally made my day. And I have almost decided on my wish! *squeal*
    Thanks so much. That made my day. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi miss shannon! hooray for being on holiday! i hope youre having the best time. i love mmgm! i got so many books to read cause of it that im gonna be 100 years old and still not get them all read. ha ha.
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are having a great vacation....and telling everyone you meet about your upcoming books. :D

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3