Monday, November 14, 2011

The FABULOUS week in MMGM!

Okay, I am BACK from vacation--but only as of late yesterday. So I am FAR too frazzled to put together an MMGM. (Though I am hoping to return to normal blogging as soon as tomorrow!)

But in the meantime, I wanted to once again link all the awesome MMGMs going on in the blogosphere (seriously, it is SO exciting watching this meme--and, more importantly, the middle grade LOVE--spread  blog by blog!)

Check out these amazing features going on:

- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!

- Barbara Watson is championing THE WEDNESDAY WARS. Click HERE to learn all about it. 

- Jennifer Rumberger is singing the praises of BOBBY THE BRAVE (SOMETIMES). Click HERE to read her review.

- Pam Torres is featuring PETER NIMBLE AND HIS FANTASTIC EYES. Click HERE to find out why she loved it.

- Joanne Fritz is gushing about DARTH PAPER STRIKES BACK. Click HERE to see what she thinks.

- Ishta Mercurio-Wentworth is spotlighting THE TIFFIN. Click HERE for some serious gushing.

- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin tells us why we all need to go to NERD CAMP. Click HERE to read more.

- Danika Dinsmore wants everyone to be FOUND. Click HERE to see why. 

- Akossiwa Ketoglo is highlighting NINTH WARD. Click HERE to see why you need to read it.

- Mary Campbell joins the MMGM with a feature on WITH A NAME LIKE LOVE. Click HERE to check it out!

- Gabrielle Prendergast reminds us about THE LITTLE PRINCE. Click HERE to see why this classic stands the test of time

- Clara Bowman-Jahn makes her MMGM debut with a feature on one of my favorite books, MILO: STICKY NOTES AND BRAIN FREEZE--and she has a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for all the details.

If you want to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog. It's easier if you email me before Monday, that way your link will be included in the post from the moment it goes live. But if you decide to spontaneously join the fun, I do update the post at several points throughout the Monday. Just email me a link and I'll add you when I do!

And once again, HUGE THANKS to all of you for keeping the middle grade love alive!

High Five for MMGM!


  1. Thanks for the links. Hope you had a great vacation.

  2. Thanks for the linky-dinks, Shannon. And welcome back from your vacation! I hope it was restful and wonderful!

  3. Welcome back Shannon. I'll take a peek at some of the links. Thanks.

  4. Can't wait to hear all about the vacation. Thanks for the linky.

  5. Yay for MMGM...and thanks for the links. Off to do me some reading.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3