Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wish Winners Announced!!!

Wow--I can't BELIEVE how many entires I got for this contest. You guys are absolutely awesome for your enthusiasm and support. Makes me wish I had prizes for all of you!

But alas, I only have 6 winners--3 runners up, and 3 grand prize winners.

Oh, but before I get to that, I noticed that several of you asked if you would be able to buy the necklaces if you didn't win, and I checked with Christina (who designed them for me) and yes--YES YOU CAN! So if you would like more info on that, you can contact her through her jewelry design website. Click HERE.

And, okay ... the winners!

There are three runners up--who win:

- an adorable "magic lamp" necklace

 - and some combination of these AMAZING S&S books (many of which are SIGNED):

And the runners up are...


*tosses confetti*

And... there are three GRAND PRIZE WINNERS, who get:

- an adorable "wish" necklace

- SIGNED Hardcovers of:

(within *certain* limitations) 

And the grand prize winners are...


*tosses more confetti*

*is TOTALLY afraid of what they're going to wish for*

Okay, if that's you, make sure you email me with your mailing address at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com so I can ship off your prizes! (And wish winners, we can start coordinating your wishes *gulp*) It'd also be a big help if you could put something like WINNER OF   (insert prize here)   in the subject line. And get on that pretty quick, because if I haven't heard from you by Sunday of next weekend I'll have to draw a replacement winner. 

For everyone else, thank you SO MUCH for your incredible support of this contest. I'm not sure how I'll ever be able to top this--but I'm determined to try! In fact, I happen to have a few extra magic lamp necklaces, so I guess I'll have to find a way to put them to good use. *ponders*

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!


  1. Wow! Shannon and Myrna (and Abby, who I don't yet know...) Huge congratulations!!! I can't wait to see what y'all wish for.

    O generous genie Shannon, thank you for such a great contest. (I hope you keep the genies on your blog.)

  2. Yaaaaaaay!! Congratulations to the winners!!!!

    I'm especially glad that Shannon won because I KNOW how much she adores you <3 <3 (I mean, not as much as *I* do, but still!)

  3. Wow! All great people who deserve to win such a fun prize. :)

    Congrats again, Shannon!

  4. Congrats to the lucky, lucky winners!

  5. Congrats to the winners! So exciting!

  6. Congratulations to all the winners. And congratulations to you Shannon for such a fun book launch. To your success! Sell many books!

  7. Congrats to all the lucky winners! And Abby, Shannon, and Myrna: you're in for a treat. Dying to know what you wish for!

  8. Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH, #1, you totally rock! And Sara's right--I do adore you! Your giveaways are always unbelievably generous. Now . . . what to wish for??? Hmmmm . . . *thinks*

    THANK YOU!! :-)

  9. Congratulations to all the winners. I'll just go into a corner and cry. :(

  10. Hooray for those who won...even if it wasn't me...sniff sniff...

  11. Shannon, you are THE BEST. Thank you!

  12. Congrats to the winners. And thanks Shannon for the awesome contest.

  13. Yay! I'm glad to have been a winner, and congrats to all the other winners! Thank you for such generous prizes, Shannon. You rock!!

  14. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy dancing all over the place! This has been the most chaotic week- but I can't believe I missed this! I am so excited! Watch for my email! And thanks so much! I have been so excited about this contest!

  15. I spaced this contest! Where the heck was I? Congrats to the winners though! Super cool contest.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3