Friday, October 28, 2011



Just a quick post today because I'm actually not here--I'm HERE!

World Fantasy Convention!!!!

I've never been before, but last night was the first night and it was SO MUCH FUN! Not only are there  amazing authors everywhere, but there's a ton of like... you guys there. I've already met a bunch of people who have been commenting on this blog for years, which is so incredibly awesome.

I promise an update next week, but in the meantime if any of you are there and haven't run into me yet, let me know. I would so love to meet you!

And... that's it for now. But have a great weekend and I will see you guys next week!


  1. Awesome!! Just came from Matt's blog. He's actually there. Have fun!!

  2. Sounds like so much fun! *oozes with jealousy* :)

  3. Wish I could be there! Maybe one day.

  4. That's awesome! I hope to make it next year.
    Have fun!

  5. Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to hear more about it.

  6. Have fun!

    I was really hoping to come down and hang out, but it's just not going to happen. I can't wait to hear all about it!

  7. Also jealous...especially if you meet Neil Gaiman. If you do, warn me, so I can plug my ears and say, "lalalalala" as you gush about the experience.

  8. *sigh* * i so wanted to go. I'll have to live vicariously through your posts. Have a great time.

  9. It was so cool to meet you! Between Friday's parties and Saturday night with Andrew and his Scotch, I literally had the time of my life.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3