1. I'd planned to have a meaningful, inspiring post for you guys today. I'd even started one--it's saved in my drafts folder.
2. BUT... yesterday was a crazy awesome day, filled with crazy awesome things, that made my brain all crazy and awesome and incapable of doing anything except spewing out terrible sentences like this one.
3. Which meant the idea of writing a relatively coherent blog post went out the window.
4. As you can probably tell, by the lameness of this post. (I'm not even sure if this statement qualifies as a new confession--but I'm counting it anyway.)
5. At this point you're probably wondering WHAT could possibly have me so flummoxed. And really, there were MANY things.
6. Most of which would require FAR too much explanation for my current incoherent state.
7. But there was also THIS.
8. It's not every day a good friend of mine reveals her book cover--especially a supremely awesome one.
9. (Um... and her post may or may not be live. I forgot what time she told me she was scheduling it for)
10. But never fear--because her cover is also up on Goodreads, where you would be crazy to not go mark it "to read." And it's also up on Amazon, where you should seriously SERIOUSLY consider pre-ordering. So feel free to go take care of those things and then hop back over to her blog. By then I'm sure the post will be live and you can tell her how crazy awesome her cover is. Because it is CRAZY AWESOME.
Huge hugs and congrats Sarah. It could NOT happen to a sweeter, more talented writer!!!!!!
And... that is pretty much all I'm capable of (besides a whole lot of staring at the lovely lovely cover and then staring some more.) So I'm going to wrap this pitiful post up with a promise of better things to come tomorrow.
In the meantime, what about you guys? Anything you want to unload? Feel free to do so in the comments!