Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sprinkles and Secrets Winner!

Okay, I'll admit it. I TOTALLY forgot to post the winner. I had an awesome author event today that ended up stretching into an evening of this:


Yes, that's Kiersten White and Becca Fitzpatrick, who were kind enough to invite me along for dinner in San Diego.  So. Much. Fun.

So--it's really no excuse--but by the time I got home and recovered from the AHHHH I GOT TO HANG WITH AWESOME AUTHORS ALL DAY giddiness that always accompanies awesome author events, I FINALLY remembered uh... wasn't I supposed to draw a winner? MAJOR #Shannonfail.

Anyway, better late than never, right?

So, without further ado, the winner of SPRINKLES AND SECRETS, by Lisa Schroeder, is...


YAY!

*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address so I can ship off your prize. 

For everyone else, I have LOTS of awesome contests coming up. Make sure you check back regularly, so you don't miss out!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome time. Congrats Jill on winning!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3