Sunday, October 16, 2011

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday Links--and a winner!

Once again I have to skip this week's MMGM--and no, it's not because I have another huge, mega-epic announcement to make tomorrow. But I do have an AWESOME contest I'm launching, so you will definitely still want to stop by. I've put together some pretty darn cool prizes, if I do say so myself.

And in the meantime, I don't want to overlook all the fabulous middle grade love that will be going on in the blogosphere tomorrow, so here are the links to lead you to all the awesome:

- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!

- Joanne Fritz is featuring HOUND DOG TRUE. Click HERE to see her review.

- Barbara Watson is gushing over ZORA AND ME. Click HERE to learn all about it. 

- Jennifer Rumberger is highlighting THE WEDNESDAY WARS . Click HERE to see what she thinks.

- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is gushing about A LONG WALK TO WATER. Click HERE to read more.

- Myrna Foster sings the praises of ICEFALL. Click HERE to see why Rick Riordan is the master of middle grade.

And if you are planning to participate and haven't had a chance to send me a link yet, no worries. I will be updating this post.  So drop me an email and I'll make sure and add you.

I also have a lucky winner to announce....

The winner of the signed (and doodled in) ARC of THE WHITE ASSASSIN is...


*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please drop me an email at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address so I can send off your prize. And it would be a HUGE help if you could put something like: THE WHITE ASSASSIN WINNER in the subject line so it catches my eye. My inbox has been a bit flooded these days...

HUGE thanks again to all of you who are participating in MMGM. I am hoping to get back to normal by the following week--but even if not, I promise I will keep linking you all on the Sunday. Gotta keep the middle-grade love spreading!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!


  1. Yay, Kelly! Enjoy!

    Thanks for the link, Shannon! I look forward to tomorrow's contest announcement.

  2. COngratulations to the winner. To those who didn't win...keep trying.

  3. Shannon, I was just thinking you're going to have to change the subtitle of your blog. "Wanna be scribe" isn't going to cut it any more with your fabulous book deal. :-)


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3