Sunday, October 9, 2011

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday--er--Sunday--and some winners!

Okay, I know this is a day early and probably throwing off everyone's groove. But I actually have something else going on for my Monday post, so I have to skip this week's MMGM. But I've already heard from so many of you who are spreading the middle grade love tomorrow--some of you for the first time--and I didn't want those posts to go unlinked.

So I thought I'd give everyone a list of the AWESOME posts you HAVE to make sure you check out tomorrow. I mean seriously, look at this fabulous book love going on:

- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!


- Joanne Fritz is featuring ISLAND'S END. Click HERE to see her review.


- Barbara Watson is struck with wonder at WONDERSTRUCK. Click HERE to learn all about it. 

- Natalie Aguirre is featuring DARKFALL, with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details.

- Jennifer Rumberger is highlighting THE LEMONADE WAR . Click HERE to see what she thinks.


- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is gushing about THE ROMEO AND JULIET CODE. Click HERE to read more.


- Danika Dinsmore discusses THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY, and the difference between upper and lower middle grade. Click HERE to read her thoughts.


- Deb Marshall gives us the whole truth about THE WHOLE TRUTH. Click HERE to learn more.


- Myrna Foster sings the praises of THE SON OF NEPTUNE. Click HERE to see why Rick Riordan is the master of middle grade.

- Jemi Frasier makes her MMGM debut with a feature on MANIAC MAGEE. Click HERE to read her review and welcome her to the crew.

- Jon Arntson ALSO makes his MMGM debut with a review of MY VERY UNFAIRY TALE LIFE. Click HERE to see what he thinks.

And if you are planning to participate and haven't had a chance to send me a link yet, no worries. I will be updating this post.  So drop me an email and I'll make sure and add you.

I also have a number of lucky winners to announce from previous contests so...



The winner of all three DORK DIARIES, plus the new DORK DIARIES 3 1/2 is...




The winner of LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR is...



And the winner of THE FAMILIARS: SECRETS OF THE CROWN is...

Elizabeth G

Yay!

*tosses confetti*

Okay, if that's you, please drop me an email at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address so I can send off your prize. And it would be a HUGE help if you could put something like: THE FAMILIARS WINNER (though of course list the correct prize) in the subject line so it catches my eye. My inbox has been a bit flooded these days, and I have a feeling it's going to get worse.

Phew--I think that's everything!

Sorry for the slight change of plans this week (and probably next) and a HUGE thank you to all of you who are participating in MMGM. You have no idea how excited I am to see all the middle grade love. 

And I know I won't have an MMGM for you tomorrow, but I do think you'll still want to stop by my blog. I have some exciting stuff happening. Hope you'll come by to check it out. 

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Exciting stuff?!! You bet I'll be there.

    And so many prizes. You generous soul, you!

    On my way to send you my MMGM link--so glad to see so many others participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me. You threw off the Pulsipher's groove.

    Beware the groove...the groove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! :) Thanks for including me in the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo! Thank you so much! You are incredible. I have two girls in my class who will devour this book. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3